Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Covid outbreak rumor (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Short memory syndrome. Skipped out of a game last year and didn’t want to play Oklahoma this year.
Context matters but certainly fair point. I don't Illinois fits the "skip a game" criteria this time.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I would have thought that all the players would have been exposed more than three weeks ago at the Fan Day June 29th and they would have had some positive results before now if they where going to get them, from the pictures I saw no masks or social distancing then.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I would have thought that all the players would have been exposed more than three weeks ago at the Fan Day June 29th and they would have had some positive results before now if they where going to get them, from the pictures I saw no masks or social distancing then.
No one cares to report anything if there's no official BIG protocols though

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
No one cares to report anything if there's no official BIG protocols though
I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying if there was a large chance for the players to get exposed it was at the recent Fan Day and would have hopefully already ran it course by now.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying if there was a large chance for the players to get exposed it was at the recent Fan Day and would have hopefully already ran it course by now.
For sure. Sorry didn't mean to sound argumentative there lol I definitely agree.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Shit Nebraska Recruiting just put out a twitter video of what looks like game day travel suits. Turd said today at the LCC that he's confident with our vax numbers now.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just got a call from son's daycare that they're closing for two weeks because one of the teachers tested positive for Covid this morning. I can only assume that she's been fucking one or more of our many, many infected football players.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
For sure got bent over by Frost too. #antivaxer
there was a time about 3 years ago that I thought some Scotty spunk could cure all of the ailments in the world... Sadly we now know that isn't true.

and here is a bit of some fish banging.

time GIF

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
first week back in class will be a high risk environment. hopefully Frost reminds the team that they can rawdog all the sorority girls they want as long as they wear n95s

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
there was a time about 3 years ago that I thought some Scotty spunk could cure all of the ailments in the world... Sadly we now know that isn't true.

and here is a bit of some fish banging.

time GIF
You think Frost's co-ed makes that same "O" face?

Cornstar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yea I understand that, I’m just saying a vaccinated player that tests positive should be able to return the moment he tests negative, no standard 5-10 day quarantine.
An unvaccinated player should be able to return the moment he tests negative as well. Why would there be any difference based on vaccination status? Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can transmit covid.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Just got a call from son's daycare that they're closing for two weeks because one of the teachers tested positive for Covid this morning. I can only assume that she's been fucking one or more of our many, many infected football players.

Does she moonlight as a bartender at gate 25?

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
An unvaccinated player should be able to return the moment he tests negative as well. Why would there be any difference based on vaccination status? Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can transmit covid.
I’m just assuming that won’t fly with the B1G so I didn’t bother considering it a possibility.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would have assumed most the team has had covid by now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds