Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Congratulations PAC 12, you get a vagina!

throbbingone100-anrgj-24f3c4.jpg

Last edited:
Does this board have NSFW thingies in addition to spoiler thingies? That one would not have been good for me if I clicked it from my work desk.

My 32" monitor is viewable from one of the main entrances to my building. I might deserve to be fired for other reasons, but if we could all help to make it possible to surf the PB with warnings about the Not Safe For Anywhere, it would greatly appreciated.

BTW, that pic is gross @Grits and Gravy

Does this board have NSFW thingies in addition to spoiler thingies? That one would not have been good for me if I clicked it from my work desk.

My 32" monitor is viewable from one of the main entrances to my building. I might deserve to be fired for other reasons, but if we could all help to make it possible to surf the PB with warnings about the Not Safe For Anywhere, it would greatly appreciated.

You’re right. Fixed the spoiler title.

Safest route....If its in a spoiler do not click at work

You're clicking on a spoiler pic posted by @Grits and Gravy in a thread comparing the PAC-12 trophy to a pussy. I think you should have known it was going to be unsavory, brother.

You're clicking on a spoiler pic posted by @Grits and Gravy in a thread comparing the PAC-12 trophy to a pussy. I think you should have known it was going to be unsavory, brother.

While you're certainly correct, I'm a newb here and don't know which posters have a predilection to post wide open beaver pics. This was not the first unsavory post that I couldn't click the "unsee" button for.

Either you're not the real @Johannes de Silentio, or you've somehow become way less verbose on tPB.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back