Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado Workouts - FootballScoop (3 Viewers)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I feel like I am going to get spammed with ads for bumper stickers and Successories posters after reading that.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m in the minority here, but I think he will do well and move on to bigger and better things after 3-4 years.
The talent he’ll have after 2-3 classes should be good enough for 8 wins a year which will get him a better job.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Like it or not, a public university employee is a government employee and with it comes them pesky rules about church/state.

Now I personally don't give a shit if Jesus is important to Deion and he chooses to share that with his players in a way that doesn't force their behavior/he doesn't punish them for their non-beliefs if that's what they so choose, but as they say thems the rules.

I'll admit that you were a terribly good Scrote Statistician, but it might be time for @Jim14510 to change your byline back to the thing about unrepentant ball licking follower of Christ. Or something like that.

I'm sure both you and Jim both get what I'm saying.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I don’t really know what to expect yet to be honest. I could see him doing well or flaming out spectacularly.

But if he does as well as some people think, he could become a fun Barry Switzer type of personality for the college football world, where people are driven nuts by all the flash and charisma and fancy cars and wonder how he keeps it all afloat haha

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll admit that you were a terribly good Scrote Statistician, but it might be time for @Jim14510 to change your byline back to the thing about unrepentant ball licking follower of Christ. Or something like that.

I'm sure both you and Jim both get what I'm saying.
I didn't realize it changed until just now. Shame. That was a good tag.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds