Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Colorado vs Nebraska game thread (3 Viewers)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I don’t think we are worst than last year. Our defense is light years better.

I would like to see some better game planning on offense. We can’t afford to be this inept on offense and hope to do anything in year 1. Rhule will lose people fast if he doesn’t make some changes there.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I fully hate our offense.

dave chappelle hate GIF

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sims doesn’t even realize it was closing in on the end of the 3rd Q, he is awful.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

I would like to see some better game planning on offense. We can’t afford to be this inept on offense and hope to do anything in year 1. Rhule will lose people fast if he doesn’t make some changes there.

I was very concerned losing Palmer and Thompson coming in to this year. Sadly, losing those two has proven to make our offense putrid. O Line is actually at least a little improved. WR corp is way worse. No great running backs, but Ervin is looking capable at least. Defense is really good overall. But a team has to score points to win, and our offense is terrible.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG

Last years team would beat us by 14+

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds