Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado roster situation. (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
The other thread kind of died so I'll ask here....

Does anybody have an idea of what their situation has turned into recently? We are all aware of the purge, but then there wasn't really a flood of transfers in to help replace what they lost. It's been more like a trickle and in the last week or so pretty silent. I also never saw some huge game changer. The last one I saw was a CB nobody has ever heard of from Deion's old school.

Anybody got a good grasp on how many holes their boat has? They still have to be way short of the 85 limit, right?

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
IMG-1261.jpg

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member

Does anybody have an idea of what their situation has turned into recently? We are all aware of the purge, but then there wasn't really a flood of transfers in to help replace what they lost. It's been more like a trickle and in the last week or so pretty silent. I also never saw some huge game changer. The last one I saw was a CB nobody has ever heard of from Deion's old school.

Anybody got a good grasp on how many holes their boat has? They still have to be way short of the 85 limit, right?

Natural9

Cornerback
Elite Member

They brought in a lot of kids that played sparingly (or not at all) at P5 schools, largely from the SEC and FSU. Only 2 of their transfers were rated in the top 100 of available portal kids (Sanders and Hunter). I think they’ve upgraded athletically, but expect it to be a disaster. Should make for some entertaining weekends watching the trainwreck, especially when portal kids who aren’t playing start to check out.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
According to this they’ve brought in 28 and 21 have left.

https://www.Tater Island.com/college/colorado-buffaloes/football/2023/transfers/

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member

Toe

Wide Receiver
Really, what Deion is doing isn't so different than what Hoiberg did when he got here: blow the whole roster up and start over again. The problem with that approach is that getting a gang of mercenaries to play together as a cohesive team is easier said than done...

GAHusker

Cornerback
They brought in a lot of kids that played sparingly (or not at all) at P5 schools, largely from the SEC and FSU. Only 2 of their transfers were rated in the top 100 of available portal kids (Sanders and Hunter). I think they’ve upgraded athletically, but expect it to be a disaster. Should make for some entertaining weekends watching the trainwreck, especially when portal kids who aren’t playing start to check out.
I would be shocked if they have a decent offensive or defensive line

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Really, what Deion is doing isn't so different than what Hoiberg did when he got here: blow the whole roster up and start over again. The problem with that approach is that getting a gang of mercenaries to play together as a cohesive team is easier said than done...
And how did that work out for Hoiberg?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

up @ 4am on a holiday ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds