Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado gonna have the sideline full…Shaq, Lil Wayne, Stephen A Smith & Shannon Sharp (3 Viewers)

Herbie

Quarterback
Realistically do we think there’s a chance Colorados players start buying all this hype of how good they are?
They’ve had visitors at practice everyday. Told how great they are. Hyped up everywhere.

You know Travis hunter hasn’t been to class this week. God I hope they are lapping up their own shit and partying and drop a giant egg this weekend

whoboppin

Linebacker
Please give us a 2005 Restore the Order style ass whooping football gods.

5d728425742cc.image.jpg

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This is where I am mentally. The Simulation™ is really going all out for this one. This has to be its grand finale, its magnum opus. I haven’t slept well all week. I had a nightmare of another false start on the 1 yard line last night. God I hate being a Husker fan.
The Simulation™️ will 100% find its way into the game maneuvering to make us suffer. I’m sure we will run into some BS penalties that aren’t called against Colorado at some key juncture that will then be called against us. That’s my The Simulation™️ prediction.

GBR305

Linebacker
This is probably going to be the most watched regular season game in college football this year. The entire country will have its eyes on us. I'm gonna be there tomorrow. It would be extremely on-brand for us to get embarrassed here. I'm praying for a miracle but my anxiety is at an all-time high.

If we lose, I hope it's an obvious blowout early so my soul doesn't get crushed by a one-score loss. If we win, I hope I can make it out of Boulder safely without being assaulted or having piss/batteries thrown at me.

whoboppin

Linebacker
This is probably going to be the most watched regular season game in college football this year. The entire country will have its eyes on us. I'm gonna be there tomorrow. It would be extremely on-brand for us to get embarrassed here. I'm praying for a miracle but my anxiety is at an all-time high.

If we lose, I hope it's an obvious blowout early so my soul doesn't get crushed by a one-score loss. If we win, I hope I can make it out of Boulder safely without being assaulted or having piss/batteries thrown at me.

"The best way to not lose by 1 score games is to win by 5 scores. Also Fuuck Colorado." - Tom Osborne

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member

I’d take thousands of piss balloons to the face if it meant a win tomorrow.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds