Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coach Uncle Dub (1 Viewer)

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Lineman

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Was a players coach. Guy loved his players. Not as much as Chuck Love, but I digress…
No Way Oh Snap GIF by Uninterrupted

GBR305

Linebacker
Hindsight is 20/20. If I knew how the Frost years were going to turn out, I would have gladly kept Mike Riley. He would've had to fire everyone except Keith, Donte, Bray and Parrella though.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hindsight is 20/20. If I knew how the Frost years were going to turn out, I would have gladly kept Mike Riley. He would've had to fire everyone except Keith, Donte, Bray and Parrella though.
Parrella is a HS coach now though soooo he probably sucks too

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Ooooof, two bad options. I actually think we needed to go through the Frost years to finally, fully, let go of the idea that there was some savior out there who would resurrect the 70s-90s Nebraska program. We had to feel that epic faceplant and hit rock bottom.

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
All he did was brandish a firearm and that rap sheet ain't even a top 8 for Coach Uncle Dub
You guys are all acting like recruiting criminals is bad??? Doesn’t make much sense to me… all the top programs are doing it. Can’t win with a team full of good guys, need a few criminals on any championship team.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds