Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse replacement team of Mongo & Matya skipped the RSS chat yesterday (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I though everyone quit the scrolls @RR$ some time ago?!?!

View attachment 3278
Out of that bitch

the sandlot GIF

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Yeah Denny @Elizabeth Reed where have you been!?!?!?
Apparently, Mr. King/Boss/Bigshot PB Ruler of the World......you are not capable of tracking posting habits of yore own fucking gang.

WTF, dude?? Calling me out?? Trying to embarrass and belittle me?? Bring it on MFer.

Btw......who is this little faggot @Huskerbuck85 that thinks he should be calling me out on the eve of the eve of another adventure Mrs. Bomber and I are taking.

Hope this clarifies my love for this POS board.....
😎♥️💰

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
What ever happened to @bbtownbomber on here? He was pretty active on the Sean hate train and sorta disappeared. He’d certainly have some good insight for this thread. @HuskerGarrett you permabant him?
Who in the ever-living fuck are you, Karen?? My avatar would provide a simple answer to yore question but guessing yore not fully engaged.

Nice talking to you......♥️

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Name calling wont be tolerated
Sleep tight, you snuggle bunnies.......

😴😴😴

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Apparently, Mr. King/Boss/Bigshot PB Ruler of the World......you are not capable of tracking posting habits of yore own fucking gang.

WTF, dude?? Calling me out?? Trying to embarrass and belittle me?? Bring it on MFer.

Btw......who is this little faggot @Huskerbuck85 that thinks he should be calling me out on the eve of the eve of another adventure Mrs. Bomber and I are taking.

😎♥️💰

The Office Lol GIF

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

😎♥️💰

On behalf of the board, I hope your "another adventure" involves getting laid, amigo. Sounds like you need it. 😉

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

😎♥️💰

Haha I was just kidding! Don’t kill me

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
On behalf of the board, I hope your "another adventure" involves getting laid, amigo. Sounds like you need it. 😉
Haha I was just kidding! Don’t kill me
Sometimes I do too good of a job sounding serious just to see the reaction. 😂

Sorry ‘bout that.

Regarding that “getting laid” thing, I’m working on it......😎

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds