Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clinging to Lifeboats - 2020.09.10 (Sir Yacht Thread) (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
6HsYBnD.jpg

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
That’s a Dean move. Going to Twitter before bringing the goods to TPB @Sir Yacht

I don’t think you’ve been “staying tuned” fellow platinum brother. Yes, I post my generic general info on my twitter feed, but then I come here and break it down. The platinum board is the only place you get the sticky details behind the tweet. Any message board can link my generic info from twitter, but only the platinum bros get the juicy wet facts behind the tweets. Do you just wanna know what it is I tweet or do you want to know why I tweeted it and what that tweet really means? I think we all know the answer to that. Stay tuned my pleasantly piquant platinum pals...

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Has @Sir Yacht addressed Wisconsin taking a 2 week break? Because I'm freaking the fuck out over here

Nothing to worry about Garrett... 1st - if my sources are correct and the pressure, medical facts and urgency is mounting in Michigan and they are on the verge of flipping the vote Wisconsin doesn’t matter. PSU, despite some rising covid numbers among athletes, feel very confident about football and have had very few positive cases among football players. PSU is in regardless of recent reports, and if they are in and both Michigan schools then Wisconsin an get fucked as far as the rest of the conference is concerned. If the numbers are there and the vote happens Wisconsin is just gonna have to “figure it out” or opt out. Remember, everything is still coming hard and fast, very intense, and stuff exploding all over the place. stay tuned...

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG

At the same time Wisky and I believe Pedo St. have taken a break from practices. Things that make you go Hmmmm...

I'm still holding on to a sliver of hope that we can get a season started in October. I'm also hoping that DONU play uninterrupted, free of Covid, have a very respectable winning season, Kevin Warren gets the sack and has to take a much lesser job at the Jacksonville Jaguars, Schlissel gets a highly itchy STD,nand it later becomes public knowledge that he got it from Whitmer. I'm not asking for anything unreasonable

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds