Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Christian Jones N

curb your enthusiasm GIF

It really can't be stressed enough about how important it is to lock up the top players in the state. IMO they are Jones and Terry.

Jones keeps the pipeline from the best program in the state flowing and Terry is a great overall athlete that happens to play a position that it notoriously difficult to recruit.

Good job, coaches.

It really can't be stressed enough about how important it is to lock up the top players in the state. IMO they are Jones and Terry.

Jones keeps the pipeline from the best program in the state flowing and Terry is a great overall athlete that happens to play a position that it notoriously difficult to recruit.

Good job, coaches.
I could be wrong but I think Terry is criminally under rated.

I’d agree. I could be wrong but I think they are struggling to move him higher due to his age. He’s just so much more physically ready to go then who he is playing against.
I actually mentally downgraded him when he committed for this very reason. But then I watched him play as a junior in a game that had 4 guys that ended up signing with Nebraska last year, and he was still the best player.

I actually mentally downgraded him when he committed for this very reason. But then I watched him play as a junior in a game that had 4 guys that ended up signing with Nebraska last year, and he was still the best player.
I think he’s our next Nash. He will struggle first 1.5 years and then just continue to grow every year and then hopefully be what Nash is his last two years.

I agree with everyone that he is a steal. Millard North kid is really good too I’m not sure why he’s so low.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back