Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking CHRIS CLIEMAN (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I watched several of them. I wasn't convinced until the backup started playing.
The ONE negative I have against Klieman is that he bought into the Adrian hype. I don't totally blame him because AM looks like Ken Stabler in practice (but plays like Ken O'Brien in games).

Klieman should have benched Adrian after the Tulane loss. But he bought into the hype even when he had a better QB on the bench.

That negative aside, Klieman had an amazing year. The OL, DL and STs are what really impressed me.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
In our situation as long as he bolts after he's recruited a few years and got us to 10 wins. Then I don't care because we could still hire someone proven at that point.
I don’t either. It wouldn’t bother me if that happened.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Mark Duplass Drinking GIF by Room104

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
The funny thing is Klieman would have probably been a candidate if Frost wouldn’t have had his special year at UCF.
Everything happens for a reason. We would’ve fucked it up with Klieman because the administrative back end was still a clown show of fuckery when Frost came in. Our only path was the one that led to a complete purge of everything held sacred.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Before the season started I knew we were destined for four wins and that KSU would be playing for a conference ship. Felt inevitable that we would see a pic like this and here it is.
Just like you knew Frost wouldn’t be fired by Turd this year and Turd would make a potato hire.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds