Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chasing 3 - In Season

For anyone who thought NIL would kill the spirit of college football...just watch these. I know I am biased but that was probably the most fun I've had watching a one hour show. Also who was it that T Rob knocked into the Earth's core coming off the field after the blocked field goal? Are they alive?
I’ve seen that several times and it has me dying.

This is me watching that episode. Wow. That was unbelievable. So well done.

star park GIF

Also I didn't think it was possible, but I actually hate Colorado more after watching that. That was literally impossible.

They aren’t there yet but imagine a 10 win season and bowl win or (close playoff loss/CC loss) and my God Rhule will have them chomping at the bit next year. I just hope he stays for a long time and Nebraska accomplishes some great things under him.
If we win 10, we pull big dick recruits and become fucking scary. We only have Dylan for a few years, we have to capitalize and get that momentum going before he leaves or we go back to the slow grinding build.

For anyone who thought NIL would kill the spirit of college football...just watch these. I know I am biased but that was probably the most fun I've had watching a one hour show. Also who was it that T Rob knocked into the Earth's core coming off the field after the blocked field goal? Are they alive?
I'm pretty sure that was Grant Tagged that Ty rolled. Pretty sure he's a GA this year.

If you get a chance, try to watch the Bussin’ With the Boys video that came out yesterday as well. Taylor Lewan was on the sideline pregame trying to pump up the o-line and the guys were so locked in it looked they were about to fuck Lewan up for even talking to them.

If you get a chance, try to watch the Bussin’ With the Boys video that came out yesterday as well. Taylor Lewan was on the sideline pregame trying to pump up the o-line and the guys were so locked in it looked they were about to fuck Lewan up for even talking to them.
You got that link?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back