Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chasing 3 - Episode 2 (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I know I’ll turn in a second and turn into a psychopath if we don’t win games but at the very least I at least appreciate that between the production value of these videos and what I hear from the people I know close to the program, I feel very prideful about what’s going on down there right now.

Bulldog10

Linebacker
Elite Member
I know I’ll turn in a second and turn into a psychopath if we don’t win games but at the very least I at least appreciate that between the production value of these videos and what I hear from the people I know close to the program, I feel very prideful about what’s going on down there right now.
Everyone does but it means squat if you don’t start winning games, and sooner rather than later. I’d much rather have a dirtbag coach who wins games than a preacher who loses.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Yeah I’ll be honest I don’t care much about “The Nebraska Way” anymore since Frost. Just win

I’m probably just a cheeseball, but I’m definitely willing to be more patient with a coach when I’m confident the kids are turning into better people from his program. But yeah, I’m ready to finally win some fucking football games.

Bulldog10

Linebacker
Elite Member
I’m probably just a cheeseball, but I’m definitely willing to be more patient with a coach when I’m confident the kids are turning into better people from his program. But yeah, I’m ready to finally win some fucking football games
What does it matter if they’re “turning into better people” to you? Not like 99.9% of us will ever meet them other than maybe a hello or asking for an autograph. Not to mention we had our fair share of criminals back in our glory days.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
What does it matter if they’re “turning into better people” to you? Not like 99.9% of us will ever meet them other than maybe a hello or asking for an autograph. Not to mention we had our fair share of criminals back in our glory days.

I think it’s different now because I have a 10 year old that loves watching these things and really digs the message.. Especially since he’s met a few of the players and Rhule.

That being said if we had a dirty coach here winning nattys id still be happy as a clam.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m probably just a cheeseball, but I’m definitely willing to be more patient with a coach when I’m confident the kids are turning into better people from his program. But yeah, I’m ready to finally win some fucking football games.
I understand that and I agree. I'd say it's a little bit hard for me to buy into that anymore given what is important to college football players now days. I'm just not going to worry about it to the same degree as I have the last half decade. Just win.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds