Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Caught my wife looking a pron...... (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Drama Reaction GIF by WE tv

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
should I be mad or happy? Not really but....

Seriously...would it mind fuck you if you caught your wife watching prons? Would it depend on the type?

Girl on girl or hard core jack hammering?
No I told her it would be hot if I walked in on her watching it going to town on herself. You just wouldn’t want an old school moment.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Seriously...would it mind fuck you if you caught your wife watching prons? Would it depend on the type?

My wife got some emails or texts a few years ago requesting Bitcoin from her in exchange for the supposed video they had of her going to town on herself…
I just told her how disappointed in her I was. It was a very difficult point in our relationship.
I just could not believe she would not know which sites were the more reliable and reputable ones! So I set them as favorites on the new phone she had to get, and we’ve been great since. It was touch and go for a few days, though.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Maybe a little bit but my point is the guys in that category measure their dicks in feet instead of inches.

That goes for a lot of guys in pron though, not just the black guys. My point is she doesn’t need to know those monster hawgs exist, and then go back to looking at my inch worm.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe a little bit but my point is the guys in that category measure their dicks in feet instead of inches.

That goes for a lot of guys in pron though, not just the black guys. My point is she doesn’t need to know those monster hawgs exist, and then go back to looking at my inch worm.
I’m sure you work it well enough not to worry. Most of its just a fantasy for people anyways .

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member

1648299512120.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

A friend of mine makes the mistake of leaving her phone unattended on the table when we are out drinking. We have changed her opening screen to a giant dong photos so many times. The first few times she freaked out because of not only the eye opening size of the Meat Missiles but also really worried her husband would see them. After having that happen 20+ times she has finally gotten use to it. She still has no idea how we get into her phone though and that bugs her. So after we switch it we will wait until she has her phone sitting out and is talking to people. Then text her so the big ole home wrecking penis will pop up on the screen in front of other people. Nothing better than drunken embarrassing awkward Penis Screen Shot moments in front of strangers in a bar.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds