Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Carter and Danny on campus? (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
he must definitely like challenges - Tennessee has the 20th ranked WR committed and 4 of the top 7 coming in June on OVs (3 on 6/23).

I'm am absolutely not being critical of Hall. When Osborne was coaching he used to say it was hard to recruit out of state players away from home, their friends and family, but that about 1 in 10 kids actually wanted the adventure of going to a new place, and those were the kids we were looking for. I personally think it's a great trait to have, and don't view it as some kind of treachery.
That's an interesting anecdote TY

1 in 10 is an interesting guess at that number. I wonder what the guess would be for today's player.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Dae'vonn Hall as an athlete

6-2 (the only scholarship WR who shows taller than Hall is Coleman)
10.62 in 100M 4/13/23
22.21 200M 5/9/23
6-10.25 High Jump 4/13/23

From an athletic perspective, he is clearly high potential. We'll have several faster than 10.62 - Coleman, Lloyd, Brice - but he'd probably be in the fastest 25% of scholarship WRs on the roster and 10.62 is very fast for football

Would love to get him - if he wants to be here
His high jump is pretty damn special. He really believes that he can get 7'. Which, I just checked the state records, Carter Nelson jumped 7' last year 😳

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds