Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Carter and Danny on campus? (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
For those that didn’t see Dean contacted Kaelin about the tweet. Turns out Nelson was coming for a UV and told Kaelin and Kaelin decided to drive to Lincoln to join up with him and peer recruit.
Fantastic news. I simply presumed (falsely) that they were online gaming via the internet. Good way to build some chemistry that way, too.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean also updated the BW WRs

Both 2024 Bellevue West wide receivers Isaiah McMorris and Dae’vonn Hall were also at the Warren Academy event on Saturday. The pair remains undecided in their recruiting process.

The only official visit Hall and McMorris told HuskerOnline they have set is to Nebraska on the June 23 weekend.

However, Hall will camp at Tennessee on June 4, hoping to earn an offer, he said. He also continues to look at Arkansas, Penn State, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

“At the moment, I have a visit to Tennessee on June 4,” Hall said. “Then I’ve got Nebraska June 23. I’m excited for that, but I’m really excited for Tennesee to see if they will throw me (an offer). I don’t yet, and then if they do that, I’m going to set that (official visit) up as soon as I can.

“I’ve been talking to Penn State, and we are going to set that (visit) up. I’ve been trying to contact Arkansas, so we are going to try to set that up. Texas A&M and Ole Miss – whoever I can fit into June.”

McMorris said he talks to teams like USC, Penn State and Oklahoma, but the Huskers are recruiting him the hardest.

“The Huskers stand at the top of my list,” McMorris said. “I talk to Coach (Matt) Rhule and Coach (Garret McGuire), really the whole coaching staff. I keep in contact with them almost every single day and every week. I really like them a lot. They are one of my top schools for sure.

“They are at the top of who’s recruiting me the most. Penn State, USC, Nebraska and Oklahoma – those are the schools recruiting me the most.”

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean also updated the BW WRs

Both 2024 Bellevue West wide receivers Isaiah McMorris and Dae’vonn Hall were also at the Warren Academy event on Saturday. The pair remains undecided in their recruiting process.

The only official visit Hall and McMorris told HuskerOnline they have set is to Nebraska on the June 23 weekend.

However, Hall will camp at Tennessee on June 4, hoping to earn an offer, he said. He also continues to look at Arkansas, Penn State, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

“At the moment, I have a visit to Tennessee on June 4,” Hall said. “Then I’ve got Nebraska June 23. I’m excited for that, but I’m really excited for Tennesee to see if they will throw me (an offer). I don’t yet, and then if they do that, I’m going to set that (official visit) up as soon as I can.

“I’ve been talking to Penn State, and we are going to set that (visit) up. I’ve been trying to contact Arkansas, so we are going to try to set that up. Texas A&M and Ole Miss – whoever I can fit into June.”

McMorris said he talks to teams like USC, Penn State and Oklahoma, but the Huskers are recruiting him the hardest.

“The Huskers stand at the top of my list,” McMorris said. “I talk to Coach (Matt) Rhule and Coach (Garret McGuire), really the whole coaching staff. I keep in contact with them almost every single day and every week. I really like them a lot. They are one of my top schools for sure.

“They are at the top of who’s recruiting me the most. Penn State, USC, Nebraska and Oklahoma – those are the schools recruiting me the most.”

aroused arousal intensifies GIF

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

Is Tennessee Hall’s dream school or something? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the Vols mentioned in connection with Hall, but he seems awfully eager for an offer from there. Any insight, @Lionsfan93 ?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

Is Tennessee Hall’s dream school or something? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the Vols mentioned in connection with Hall, but he seems awfully eager for an offer from there. Any insight, @Lionsfan93 ?
I thought I mentioned that a few weeks ago about his upcoming visit to Tennessee. I haven't spoke to Dae'vonn about Tennessee, but his dad has been talking about the Tennessee visit for awhile now. But it hasn't been in a way that makes me think it is a "dream" school, or anything like that.

While Dae'vonn doesn't really like the recruiting process and all of the attention, he does really take a lot of pride in his offers. I think he just wants those trophies. I know the interview makes it seem like they would be a player, but I really don't think there is too much more than him wanting the offer.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought I mentioned that a few weeks ago about his upcoming visit to Tennessee. I haven't spoke to Dae'vonn about Tennessee, but his dad has been talking about the Tennessee visit for awhile now. But it hasn't been in a way that makes me think it is a "dream" school, or anything like that.

While Dae'vonn doesn't really like the recruiting process and all of the attention, he does really take a lot of pride in his offers. I think he just wants those trophies. I know the interview makes it seem like they would be a player, but I really don't think there is too much more than him wanting the offer.
Does he have much interaction with the staff? In his thread on this Dean said since the new staff arrived he’s only made it to Lincoln once.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Does he have much interaction with the staff? In his thread on this Dean said since the new staff arrived he’s only made it to Lincoln once.
The staff is reaching out to him daily. So much so that it was a little irksome to him and he was getting a little annoyed.

Again, he really doesn't like the recruiting process. He prefers to keep things low-key. However, while it "bothers" him, I get the feeling that it will end up paying dividends in the long run. Nebraska doesn't lead right now,but they still would get my prediction.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The staff is reaching out to him daily. So much so that it was a little irksome to him and he was getting a little annoyed.

Again, he really doesn't like the recruiting process. He prefers to keep things low-key. However, while it "bothers" him, I get the feeling that it will end up paying dividends in the long run. Nebraska doesn't lead right now,but they still would get my prediction.
he must definitely like challenges - Tennessee has the 20th ranked WR committed and 4 of the top 7 coming in June on OVs (3 on 6/23).

I'm am absolutely not being critical of Hall. When Osborne was coaching he used to say it was hard to recruit out of state players away from home, their friends and family, but that about 1 in 10 kids actually wanted the adventure of going to a new place, and those were the kids we were looking for. I personally think it's a great trait to have, and don't view it as some kind of treachery.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dae'vonn Hall as an athlete

6-2 (the only scholarship WR who shows taller than Hall is Coleman)
10.62 in 100M 4/13/23
22.21 200M 5/9/23
6-10.25 High Jump 4/13/23

From an athletic perspective, he is clearly high potential. We'll have several faster than 10.62 - Coleman, Lloyd, Brice - but he'd probably be in the fastest 25% of scholarship WRs on the roster and 10.62 is very fast for football

Would love to get him - if he wants to be here

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dae'vonn Hall as an athlete

6-2 (the only scholarship WR who shows taller than Hall is Coleman)
10.62 in 100M 4/13/23
22.21 200M 5/9/23
6-10.25 High Jump 4/13/23

From an athletic perspective, he is clearly high potential. We'll have several faster than 10.62 - Coleman, Lloyd, Brice - but he'd probably be in the fastest 25% of scholarship WRs on the roster and 10.62 is very fast for football

Would love to get him - if he wants to be here
@Lionsfan93 can start slipping him 100’s at church

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds