Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Car wash (2 Viewers)

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Hey, I’m drunk but need to know about how people wash their vehicle..
Are you a no-touch and only high-pressure wash kinda son of a bitch?
Or do you put it through an assembly line kind of deal with all of the stuff flaps against your vehicle?
I wash 3 vehicles at least twice a week, and want to know what is the best way to spend my time. Is it better to just roll out the power washer, or pay for the washing service that is like a drive through?

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
As an aside, I Have a 3500 PSI pressure washer. Is that too much? I have literally collapsed side view mirrorS with it, so I worry it is too much pressure

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey, I’m drunk but need to know about how people wash their vehicle..
Are you a no-touch and only high-pressure wash kinda son of a bitch?
Or do you put it through an assembly line kind of deal with all of the stuff flaps against your vehicle?
I wash 3 vehicles at least twice a week, and want to know what is the best way to spend my time. Is it better to just roll out the power washer, or pay for the washing service that is like a drive through?
I usually let the rain wash it.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is the correct answer.

Who keeps a car long enough that those tiny scratches matter?
Who really cares about their new car after the first month or so? I know some big car guys probably do, but all I care is that it gets me from point A to B without any issues.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wife bought me a Russel Speeder membership for Father’s Day and that place is amazing. Drive straight up, no payment, and you get through the wash within a minute. They roll the cars through there nearly bumper to bumper but it’s convenient as hell.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I have heard this before, but literally hundreds of things touch your car without noticeable scratches. I wax once a week.. wish I could say the same about my wife’s asshole…
Hand wax every single week eh? You must have a solid 1 inch layer of wax on your car and swirl clouds by now? 😂

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds