Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Can I be a platinum board writer? (1 Viewer)

Throwin bones50

Bench Warmer
WGwMlUC.jpg

I think what he said about Martinez will fall on a lot of deaf ears and be dismissed.

I feel it would be wise almost completely forget about 2019 season when it comes to your judgement of 2AM. He had some of the worst weapons in the B1G around him, one of the worst OLs and couldn't even get a snap back right.

Remember when he was a freshmen he had Ozigbo, Stanley, JD, Farmer, Foster, and Jaimes. He was a Freshmen All American that year.

I am excited to see what he can do with...
  • OL that should be in the top half of the B1G... I think this group will be better than 18... Very bullish on Jaimes and Farniok as they need big years to make a case for the NFL. I think Cam and Benhart have very very very very very very bright futures here. LG should be a battle, but if Boe is starting you still have a ton of experience which shouldn't be discredited.
  • A RB who will have a full year of being the man and is established in the system. He needed time to adjust from being a gap RB to a zone RB. When he did and the OL started to gel this group looked solid. Could you imagine having Ozigbo for another year? That's what I think you'll see here. Held has also built a stable behind him. I need to see it, but I'm hearing good things about Thompkins. If he is healthy he is the best RB talent we have. I just need to see him take a hit.
  • I love Stanley, but Omar is on another level as far as ability. Wandale, Betts, Kade, Hickman, etc... Which group do you feel better about?
  • You also have Jack and Vokolek at TE a significant step up.

I am very excited to see what he and this group can do. I think if healthy Mr Martinez is set up for a big year.

As I've said we have a lot of the pieces I feel to have a top tier(top 10) offense. We just need to put them together and develop them. I actually think how this all played out might be an advantage for this group given they needed some new faces at WR, back up RB and OL to step up.

Just my two cents.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
WGwMlUC.jpg

I think what he said about Martinez will fall on a lot of deaf ears and be dismissed.

I feel it would be wise almost completely forget about 2019 season when it comes to your judgement of 2AM. He had some of the worst weapons in the B1G around him, one of the worst OLs and couldn't even get a snap back right.

Remember when he was a freshmen he had Ozigbo, Stanley, JD, Farmer, Foster, and Jaimes. He was a Freshmen All American that year.

I am excited to see what he can do with...
  • OL that should be in the top half of the B1G... I think this group will be better than 18... Very bullish on Jaimes and Farniok as they need big years to make a case for the NFL. I think Cam and Benhart have very very very very very very bright futures here. LG should be a battle, but if Boe is starting you still have a ton of experience which shouldn't be discredited.
  • A RB who will have a full year of being the man and is established in the system. He needed time to adjust from being a gap RB to a zone RB. When he did and the OL started to gel this group looked solid. Could you imagine having Ozigbo for another year? That's what I think you'll see here. Held has also built a stable behind him. I need to see it, but I'm hearing good things about Thompkins. If he is healthy he is the best RB talent we have. I just need to see him take a hit.
  • I love Stanley, but Omar is on another level as far as ability. Wandale, Betts, Kade, Hickman, etc... Which group do you feel better about?
  • You also have Jack and Vokolek at TE a significant step up.

I am very excited to see what he and this group can do. I think if healthy Mr Martinez is set up for a big year.

As I've said we have a lot of the pieces I feel to have a top tier(top 10) offense. We just need to put them together and develop them. I actually think how this all played out might be an advantage for this group given they needed some new faces at WR, back up RB and OL to step up.

Just my two cents.
Acknowledgment.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds