Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Callahan has found his Clouse replacement.. (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Abby was the one who got to attach her thoughts in the Fall Practice nuggets. She would write, “Greg Austin said ‘good job’ to Turner.” Or “Ryan Held slapped Erwin on the back after a good move.”

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Abby was the one who got to attach her thoughts in the Fall Practice nuggets. She would write, “Greg Austin said ‘good job’ to Turner.” Or “Ryan Held slapped Erwin on the back after a good move.”
LOL high level talent. I’m sure she is on a cheap contract. No way he’s paying benefits etc or whatever Clouse would have demanded.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Dean is no dummy. Got to consolidate the Empire for cash flow optimization. He knows the articles don’t sell subs, the message board community does. Too bad Abby doesn’t interact on the board like the famous 4 YOLO interns of the early years. Those were the glory days of RRS.

Maybe he is banking on getting female subs for volleyball? I don’t know. Odd hire overall. But I’m sure at pennies compared to Cabela’s Clouse.
Who were the 4 YOLO interns?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That was great.

Only thing I can figure is Dean is playing 4D chess. Dean is moving HOL to Tater Island. He knows Rivals will make a competitor website. If Abby is full time staff but doesn't move to Tater Island with Dean they put her in charge. Abby being one of the few people on the planet that would do a worse job means Dean has a better chance of success.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
That was great.

Only thing I can figure is Dean is playing 4D chess. Dean is moving HOL to Tater Island. He knows Rivals will make a competitor website. If Abby is full time staff but doesn't move to Tater Island with Dean they put her in charge. Abby being one of the few people on the planet that would do a worse job means Dean has a better chance of success.
I was too scared to type this but I agree completely. Dean is a shrewd businessman. I could completely see this being the case.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
R1cb7EDTvFRFLDHDbqtM1RQy9OjgiH.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds