Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Caitlin Clark shirt? (1 Viewer)

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Just to play devil’s advocate…what if the girl was your daughter, grand-daughter or beloved niece, would you wear her jersey/t-shirt to a game to support her then if you were already a fan of the university?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Just to play devil’s advocate…what if the girl was your daughter, grand-daughter or beloved niece, would you wear her jersey/t-shirt to a game to support her then if you were already a fan of the university?
If my daughter goes to Cockeye, I have failed as a parent and it's likely time for ritual suicide.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
IMG_0998.png
She has officially lost it and let all of this go to her head if she believes that nonsense.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
View attachment 35252
She has officially lost it and let all of this go to her head if she believes that nonsense.
She has become a self absorbed whiner. Unfortunately, the press has put her on a pedestal and it’s gone to her head. You have to wonder how many free throws she got because refs gave into her whining. I will be glad when we never hear about her again.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 35252
Female athletes always say stuff like this.

They are dumber than shit.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds