Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Broncos are dumb (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Interdasting. Didn't Payton hang up his spurs in Nawlins when Brees aged out/retired? And now he's diving in again with an aging out/waaaaay-past-his-prime Russell Wilson?

Hope they find magic with those draft pics. If not, the AFC West applauds the hire.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s going to be rough for them. They have no picks and are in salary cap hell for the next 3+ years.
The salary cap is pretty made up though. Saints saved like $70 million last offseason just restructuring and doing cap loophole shit

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn't want that weirdo. Dude is on the spectrum.
But does it really matter if he wins? Serious question. Harbaugh is proven in both NFL and college....honestly surprised nobody in the NFL has hired him.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
But does it really matter if he wins? Serious question. Harbaugh is proven in both NFL and college....honestly surprised nobody in the NFL has hired him.
Did he catch lightening in a bottle in the NFL?

13-3
11-4-1
12-4
8-8 left for Michigan

The next 4 years the 49ers sucked.
5-11
2-14
6-10
4-12

Did he catch them at a good time then see they were going to shit so bailed? Or did them going to shit have a lot to do with him leaving? I'd guess he bailed knowing they were going to suck.

NFL is a strange beast. At least a decent amount of it is out of the coaches control. The head coach gets way more of the credit and way more of the blame than they deserve.

No question coaches that are successful for a long time deserve the accolades they get i.e. Belicek, Reid, etc. Don't know that short term success tells you much.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Yeah, this makes me wonder too. Does he have crazy demands, or did he just rub too many people the wrong way in San Francisco? There is no way he shouldn’t be an NFL head coach given his NFL
record alone.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, this makes me wonder too. Does he have crazy demands, or did he just rub too many people the wrong way in San Francisco? There is no way he shouldn’t be an NFL head coach given his NFL
record alone.
It sounded like he rubbed people the wrong way in San Fran. I think Harbaugh has a certain shelf life in the NFL.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Aside from not having draft picks for the next 100 years and paying a bunch, this is probably the best coach the donkeys could have hired. I'm not quite getting why this is so dumb.
Dumb because we have no 1st rounders for the next century. On top of that we signed Russ to a trillion dollar deal and he blows.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
The salary cap is pretty made up though. Saints saved like $70 million last offseason just restructuring and doing cap loophole shit
But the Saints weren’t stuck with an expensive/long term contract at QB. They're going to have to give up some of their best players to clear that space because of Wilson.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds