Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking BREAKING: Cockeye SMASHES WOMEN'S ATTENDANCE RECORD (1 Viewer)

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Read. It. And. Fucking. Weep. Lads. Almost 55,000 packed into Kinnick Stadium (capacity 69,250). You've really got to tip your hat to them, as portions of their fanbase assured it would be easy to set an attendance record. Cockeye filled their stadium to juuuuuust over 80%! Like slightly, suspiciously above 80% by .36%

Also, this excerpt cracked me up:
'Bluder's idea for an outdoor game came to her when 9,000 fans showed up for a campuscelebration in April upon the Cockeyes' return from the NCAA championship gameagainst LSU.'

Fucking dorks.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college...-draws-55646-set-record-women-basketball-game

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
'Bluder's idea for an outdoor game came to her when 9,000 fans showed up for a campuscelebration in April upon the Cockeyes' return from the NCAA championship gameagainst LSU.'
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
They will also tell you they orgininated the indoor-sports in a football stadium concept when they had a wrestling dual outside. You see, it was we who copied them!

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Interesting. Go Cockeye.

I hadn’t heard about it until reading it here. In contrast, when the Husker women’s volleyball played at Memorial, I had people texting me the next day from around the world asking me about it. From places like the UK, Australia, and the Netherlands…i was pinged about how cool it was.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds