Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Boundoumel officially out for the year (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are doomed. Might just wrap it up for Fred. Time to put out some feelers

Or does losing 2 starters give Fred a bit of a stay? NU was more competitive this year than any other in Fred's tenure.

Does Turd want to go thru another coaching hire this soon? Fred seems like the kind of coach that Turd wants as well.

Who knows...his record is a train wreck and is deserving of expulsion, but my guess is Fred is back for another year.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Or does losing 2 starters give Fred a bit of a stay? NU was more competitive this year than any other in Fred's tenure.

Does Turd want to go thru another coaching hire this soon? Fred seems like the kind of coach that Turd wants as well.

Who knows...his record is a train wreck and is deserving of expulsion, but my guess is Fred is back for another year.
I just don't think Turd is in a hurry on basketball. It's obviously on Fred to have a deep enough roster to compete without the guys they have been missing or will miss, but not having Walker, Gary, and Bandoumel for significant stretches is a tough hand

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

I think he gets next season with his new, revamped style of play. All this season's team missing was a scorer, and the medical team didn't do Fred any favors as it sounds like the Johnson at K-State was all but N.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
We are doomed. Might just wrap it up for Fred. Time to put out some feelers

Fred isn't going anywhere. He'll be here next year. The only exception is if he takes a front office job for a NBA team, but he won't be fired.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds