Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Black Monday thread (nfl firings)

Rumor early was they were likely to hire an African American coach. Bienemy from the Chiefs was the name that was said, but Flores is better.
I'd definitely go Flores if it were between the two. He's proven as a HC with his recent experience.

Bienemy has a Brent Venables vibe to him whenever his name comes up. Maybe he finally gets his opportunity now as Venables has, but it grows tiresome of hearing his name with every opening and not landing a head job.

Rumor early was they were likely to hire an African American coach. Bienemy from the Chiefs was the name that was said, but Flores is better.
I think they should keep the current guy. Making the playoffs after the disaster of a year with Gruden and the WR getting the DUI and killing someone and then a DB got a DUI.

They were sitting at 6-7 and made the playoffs.

Black Tuesday as well..
Giants came to their senses.

Joe Judge was a bad hire to begin with. Let's hire the Special Teams guy to be HC.

They've got a mess of personnel to sort out. Daniel Jones is their QB and Barkley is great for a highlight hurdle each game to go with his 40 yards on 18 carries.

Joe Judge was a bad hire to begin with. Let's hire the Special Teams guy to be HC.

They've got a mess of personnel to sort out. Daniel Jones is their QB and Barkley is great for a highlight hurdle each game to go with his 40 yards on 18 carries.
John Harbaugh was a special teams guy. But ya I agree, terrible hire

Yeah I think he will be picked back up quickly... 19 wins in 2 years shouldn't get you fired. Sweeping the evil empire shouldn't get you fired.
Especially when you really haven't done anything in the last couple of decades. I mean, if it was the Patriots, maybe, but its not like the Dolphins are a powerhouse every year.

Especially when you really haven't done anything in the last couple of decades. I mean, if it was the Patriots, maybe, but its not like the Dolphins are a powerhouse every year.
Also with a pretty average NFL QB so far.

He has maximized and that is all you are really looking for in a HC. Once you have a guy who does that get him a better roster.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back