Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Birthday Parties with the In-Laws are the Fvcking Worst!

My sis in law scheduled her 1 year old’s bday on the day of the 1st Husker game.... It’s 2 hours from home. I scheduled our softball team party the same day b4 I was aware of it. She is restricting the TV from being on during the bday party.... Guess what time the party is? 11AM..... I have already told my wife I won’t be attending but I am going to royally piss off my SIL.... anyway adding a supporting story to the title of this thread

My sis in law scheduled her 1 year old’s bday on the day of the 1st Husker game.... It’s 2 hours from home. I scheduled our softball team party the same day b4 I was aware of it. She is restricting the TV from being on during the bday party.... Guess what time the party is? 11AM..... I have already told my wife I won’t be attending but I am going to royally piss off my SIL.... anyway adding a supporting story to the title of this thread
SIL needs to realize the world doesn't revolve around her.

My sis in law scheduled her 1 year old’s bday on the day of the 1st Husker game. It’s 2 hours from home. I scheduled our softball team party the same day b4 I was aware of it. She is restricting the TV from being on during the party. Guess what time the party is?
SIL needs to realize the world doesn't revolve around her.

agreed 100% , that’s why I’m going to help teach her this valuable life lesson by not showing up & watching the game at my softball party that I’m hosting.

My sis in law scheduled her 1 year old’s bday on the day of the 1st Husker game. It’s 2 hours from home. I scheduled our softball team party the same day b4 I was aware of it. She is restricting the TV from being on during the party. Guess what time the party is?

agreed 100% , that’s why I’m going to help teach her this valuable life lesson by not showing up & watching the game at my softball party that I’m hosting.
There is NOTHING worse than people that make you pretend to care about another little kids birthday other than your own kids.

Where was her Beta husband in this whole mess?? 🙄

Call in a bomb threat to the party.
Hire Antifa to come in and do their thang.....🤡

Where was her Beta husband in this whole mess?? 🙄

Great question:

1: he’s a live in baby /sugar daddy. Idk if they’ll ever get married...

2: he doesn’t really like or care about football , even Husker football.

3: he does not wear the pants though he absolutely could. I do think sometimes he tries to but there’s a power struggle in that house & he doesn’t want to lose his role in his daughters life which is the only real leverage she has on him.its an odd situation

There is NOTHING worse than people that make you pretend to care about another little kids birthday other than your own kids.

This is spot on. I had a 1 year old’s bday a year & a half ago ... . My mom didn’t even make it, it’s not that big of a deal to watch a kid try to eat cake & pretend to open presents that they can’t actually open nor do they care about . 😂

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back