Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bigfoot (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
What does earth have that other planets in the universe don't?
Who knows? It’s likely that the resources we have aren’t all that uncommon but the fact that’s it’s all condensed into one planet could be attractive, if they can locate our little blue ball chock full of lunatics in the vast, cold, dead expanses of space.

My point is even that is unlikely.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who knows? It’s likely that the resources we have aren’t all that uncommon but the fact that’s it’s all condensed into one planet could be attractive, if they can locate our little blue ball chock full of lunatics in the vast, cold, dead expanses of space.

My point is even that is unlikely.
I can handle unlikely. We're also on the assumption that it's one dimension. We're also thinking like humans do. They could have motivations that wouldn't even occur to us to come here.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
1st one is a guy in a suit.

2nd screaming one is nothing I've heard, or familiar with, or would ever want to hear. I sure as fuck would high tail it out of there and seriously wonder if it was a Bigfoot.
It was a bigfoot you bitch…use your eyes! You can see its a Bigfoot…it even squats to take a dump! What is wrong with you!!!

As far as the scream goes…sounds pretty close to me taking a shite after a hard night of drinking and a late night burrito.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can handle unlikely. We're also on the assumption that it's one dimension. We're also thinking like humans do. They could have motivations that wouldn't even occur to us to come here.
I get it. I don’t like to think about different dimensions because it’s hard to scientifically validate.

Hence why I’m agnostic.

BoBigRed7

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
I get it. I don’t like to think about different dimensions because it’s hard to scientifically validate.

Hence why I’m agnostic.
It’s all a simulation and it’s starting to shut itself down. At least thats what I think happens when I'm on a solid psilocybin trip.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s all a simulation and it’s starting to shut itself down. At least thats what I think happens when I'm on a solid psilocybin trip.
I was once the sober person when my roommates decided to eat some mushies. They all had different reactions:

-One person over-appreciated music. Tool was sepeaking to him.

-One person wouldn’t stop petting the carpet, commenting how blue it was.

-The final guy got paranoid and thought velociraptors on jetpacks were out to get him

It was wild

BoBigRed7

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
I was once the sober person when my roommates decided to eat some mushies. They all had different reactions:

-One person over-appreciated music. Tool was sepeaking to him.

-One person wouldn’t stop petting the carpet, commenting how blue it was.

-The final guy got paranoid and thought velociraptors on jetpacks were out to get him

It was wild
I just can’t do them inside of a house. I have to be outside in nature with no music till the comedown of the boomer trip, something about being connected with nature or the simulation of nature is just something else.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds