Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bigfoot (3 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
My best friend here in this god forsaken town in MT bought an old mortuary. It is a humongous, very old building. Quite the building, really. Had been closed and not used or occupied at al for at least 20 years. It operated as a mortuary for 70, 80 years at least before it was closed down.

My buddy buys old, decrepit buildings all the time here. He has a lot of rental houses also, most of them old but in this town, that is the norm. Old and worn the fuck out. Anyway, he bought this mortuary about 3 years ago. He called me up and asked me to go through it with him before he bought it. This is a 4 story building, with a double story basement (one basement floor, then a 2nd one below that to boot). And all the morticians equipment, etc, was (some still is) in the building. So we were going through it, looking it over, and he asks me what I think. I told him it is one humongous building, with a lot of character (true - it is actually a really cool building). But it was going to be a shitload of work to make it livable.

He bought it, and has been working on it for the last 3 years. I will never forget that first time I was in it. My buddy was up on the 3rd floor, and he said I should go check out the basement. Big mistake. All I had for a flashlight was my cellphone as a flashlight. There are two huges sets of stairs in the building, one a really cool circular set up stairs that goes up from the main floor, all the way to the 3rd floor. Then a regular set of stairs to the 4th floor. There is also a set of normal, but very large, stairs on the south side of the building. Those stairs are like something you'd find in a commercial building.

So I took the commercial style stairs, and got down to the first basement level. No lights working, so just my cellphone flashlight. I stumble into a very large room, where the mortician did all his work. Literally all of the tables, equipment, etc is just right there in the pitch black. Including an incinerator. I was pretty freaked out TBH.

Then I decide to head down to the 2nd level basement - and it was just a all concrete floors and walls. Again, this is a building built in the late 1800's. Room after room of emptiness. It was a maze down there. No lies, I am getting kind of weirded out now for sure. I am seeing shadows moving, all sorts of weird shit.

I did explore both of the basement levels. But have never been back down to them. I stop in and visit my buddy every month or so to see how the progress is going - it's really coming along. He has had a hired hand guy working on it and living there since he bought the building. I talked to his hired hand - Chris - today when I visited. I asked him what it was like living in a building that likely had housed thousands of dead people over the years. He said it was creepy as hell. I asked him if he ever saw any ghosts, and he said "Hell yes!" I asked what he see's, he says mostly shadows, weird shadows and things moving when there is no one else around. Kinda strange as I was seeing weird, moving shadows when I was in the basement levels 3 years ago.

Anyway, long story but relevant to the ghost stuff ITT. IDK if I "believe" in ghosts, I mean, who knows. Chris (the guy living there and working on it) said that he figured that none of the dead people actually died there, so really their spirits shouldn't be there, but then he said that he has seen enough weird shit that he is not sure that theory holds water.

With Halloween coming up, that building would make the perfect place for a haunted house. Literally perfect.
I was waiting for “…and in 1998 The Undetaker through Mankind off the top in of the cage in ‘Hell in a Cell’” at the end

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
People who believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, the Illuminati, and Covid 19 vaccine conspiracies are fucking stupid.
the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

all of it…it’s all true. Shut your dirty pirate hooker mouth Wessel….

BoBigRed7

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
1st one is a guy in a suit.

2nd screaming one is nothing I've heard, or familiar with, or would ever want to hear. I sure as fuck would high tail it out of there and seriously wonder if it was a Bigfoot.
If it’s during the day and I hear that my curiosity would get the best of me and I’d have to try and see what made the noise. I also always have at least 1 pew pew on me. Usually have my .45 and my .204 with me walking around.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Based on what we know. Ask the smartest person on earth in the 1700s about planes.
General and Special Relatively have been extensively tested and validated. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

Like I said, Einstein was a bastard.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I don't buy either of these two videos, but I do 100% believe in some form of Bigfoot. Whether it is simple a biological, undiscovered species or something supernatural, I really am unsure. Given the historical prominence of a bigfoot-like creature across nearly all cultures and the amount of eyewitnesses, it seems fair more likely that some sort of creature exists. Sure, many of the eyewitness accounts are either lying or were deceived, but the odds of all of them being wrong seems incredibly low. If even one of them is true, then the door is open....

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
General and Special Relatively have been extensively tested and validated. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

Like I said, Einstein was a bastard.
I get your thought process but there's a lot of things from 500 years ago people couldn't have imagined were possible. How much is possible Einstein couldn't even comprehend?

There could be life on other planets that have been around thousands of years longer than us.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get your thought process but there's a lot of things from 500 years ago people couldn't have imagined were possible. How much is possible Einstein couldn't even comprehend?

There could be life on other planets that have been around thousands of years longer than us.
And they probably have but space is huuuuge. I’ll bet my mortgage they haven’t come here.

And if aliens did come here they would have likely sucked out plant dry of our natural resources and not to cornhole Bubba from Oklahoma’s butthole.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I've never seen one with its landing lights on. I wonder how many UFO sightings over the years this accounted for. I know I've watched UFO shows before that witnesses described pretty much the same thing as in the video -

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it’s during the day and I hear that my curiosity would get the best of me and I’d have to try and see what made the noise. I also always have at least 1 pew pew on me. Usually have my .45 and my .204 with me walking around.
I'd agree. I may walk towards it during the day TBH.

Process of elimination would indicate it's either a Bigfoot or unknown species (which is highly unlikely, if not impossible). Never heard anyone dying from a Sasquatch either.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
And they probably have but space is huuuuge. I’ll bet my mortgage they haven’t come here.

And if aliens did come here they would have likely sucked out plant dry of our natural resources and not to cornhole Bubba from Oklahoma’s butthole.
There's a realm in between butt probes and wiping us out. We may not have any resources useful to them or there may not be a way to transport the resources.

The most likely scenario is them studying us just like we do with animals. We don't always put stuff up animals ass bit occasionally we do.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
There's a realm in between butt probes and wiping us out. We may not have any resources useful to them or there may not be a way to transport the resources.

The most likely scenario is them studying us just like we do with animals. We don't always put stuff up animals ass bit occasionally we do.
1. Depends on the butt
2. Given the vast resources it would take - hypothetically - there’s virtually no reason to visit earth unless it’s driven by taking our resources.

Not that any of this bullshit will effect us in any meaningful way.

The Fermi Paradox is an interesting area of research though.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
1. Depends on the butt
2. Given the vast resources it would take - hypothetically - there’s virtually no reason to visit earth unless it’s driven by taking our resources.

Not that any of this bullshit will effect us in any meaningful way.

The Fermi Paradox is an interesting area of research though.

What does earth have that other planets in the universe don't?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds