Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor Big 10 May be looking for a new commissioner (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Tom Osborne to the rescue!😉
london running GIF by Reuben Armstrong

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
Just firsthand accounts from people involved. I didn't think this was really in question... Kevin Warren is not taken seriously by the heavy hitters.
Firsthand accounts from Nebraska higher ups?

I just don’t get the sense that Warren is a puppet for Delaney and haven’t heard that anywhere else. Warren has a pretty decent resume. Why would Delaney resign if he was a decently popular commissioner?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Firsthand accounts from Nebraska higher ups?

I just don’t get the sense that Warren is a puppet for Delaney and haven’t heard that anywhere else. Warren has a pretty decent resume. Why would Delaney resign if he was a decently popular commissioner?
Conference & TV higher ups.

Warren is not a Delaney puppet, he does his own mediocre thing most of the time.

But he has lost the confidence of his bosses, and was not trusted to manage the interwoven multi-billion dollar TV/expansion moves. This is his landing spot.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I am confident I can adequately perform the duties of B1G Commissioner.

I can:

1) Do whatever the Chancellors want

2) Watch the effects of better TV deals that are injecting more cash into each university Athletic Department

3) Go to lots of games

4) Intro Coaches at B1G media days

When do I start?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok, do you have any evidence for said claim?
One of the owners of a company I worked for in Chicago is good friends with Delany. He said Delany has still been involved after his announced retirement. Said Delany is a visionary and knows how to get shit done. Just said Delany really has the "It Factor". He's also been around Warren a bit but doesn't have much overly positive to say about him. Said it is a night & day difference in the Delany and Warren. He's always felt that Warren was basically a Puppet

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds