Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ben Roberts Is Not N (2 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Still a chance for Nebraska, I know these things never usually go Nebraska's way but it's nice to have a little Signing Day drama.

"I still don’t know if he’s made a decision fully, but I love how Nebraska recruited him and I really like coach Frost, Tuioti and Chin," a source close to the process tells me. "Miami has been in play too now with coach Cristobal who he had committed to already."

His signing ceremony has been delayed because of a snowstorm giving more time to think. Sounds like he will be signing at 5pm now.

He had his Oregon Commit video (from when he committed before) on Twitter as of last night now it's been taken down.

10796769.jpeg

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Damnit. I’ll eat my crow own Ben Roberts. Oh well, on to the next one. Always a husker
I think it was back and forth for the last couple of days. I thought we had a pretty good chance, but when I saw they were potentially bringing in Tosh Lupoi for the new DL coach I knew it probably was going to be a long shot.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds