Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Baseball HOF Ballot (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
All the cool kids did his little bat-swirling stance.

I wasn't cool enough to do it, but when someone did it, you know where they got it from.

For me, it's ARod, Sheffield, Vizquel, & Beltran, with Kent & Pettitte close.
It was somewhat of the same deal with Bonds for me and my friends. I toyed around with switch hitting in select baseball when I was a kid so in BP I'd try to do the Barry Bonds version of it every now and then.

It's 5 right? Give me Manny, ARod, Pettite, Hunter, Beltran, for this round

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
It was somewhat of the same deal with Bonds for me and my friends. I toyed around with switch hitting in select baseball when I was a kid so in BP I'd try to do the Barry Bonds version of it every now and then.

It's 5 right? Give me Manny, ARod, Pettite, Hunter, Beltran, for this round
pipe u gawd dam stupid sumbitch, when u aren’t plungin the toilet u must be watchin baseball or warshing your backside !

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm a Dodgers fan and Andre Ethier was my favorite player for a while, but I actually laughed out loud when I saw him and JJ fucking Hardy listed next to each other on this.

HOWEVAH (Stephen A Smith voice) - if there is a Hall of Fame for handsomeness then Ethier would definitely be a first ballot guy.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
In what world is Rolen in before Helton? Absolutely INSANE.

Writers remember Rolen being on a number of playoff teams and Helton playing on some pretty shitty Colorado teams apparently.

It’s why Beltran getting that many votes doesn’t surprise me. That 2004 playoff performance he had is something the writers remember.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Barry Bonds is the greatest player of all time, period.

ARod was not far behind him.

We are talking about two top 5 or top 10 players of all time, minimum.
And both of them were sure-fire HOFers before they started using, which I feel like should matter.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds