Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Barthel & Cooper (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
How did I miss the Evan Cooper talk? I thought he was Rhules fav.
There was a talk awhile back that one of the defensive assistant was fired for sexual harassment and Coopers name was mentioned as the assistant. Its probably the reason for this thread. It ended up being one of the recruiting guys Mike Wallace that was let go.

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
There was a talk awhile back that one of the defensive assistant was fired for sexual harassment and Coopers name was mentioned as the assistant. Its probably the reason for this thread. It ended up being one of the recruiting guys Mike Wallace that was let go.

Thanks

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Jesus I missed all of that somehow, wtf why would anyone throw Cooper’s name into that haha

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I understand what you're saying.

We just keep hearing he's out but he continues to show up.

Now you have a mom of a recruit basically saying see you next year.

I guess for myself I would have enough integrity not to let someone believe I was coming back when I wasn't.

That being said he could be gone as soon as next week for all I know.

At one point for a time it was out there that Evan Cooper was out too and that so far ended up not to be true.
Whipple was visiting Watson for Pittsburgh until the day before he was officially hired at Nebraska. It's a shitty business for the kids, but this is how things work.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds