Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread B1G Women’s Tournament Thread- Nebraska #5 Seed [Game 4 (Finals) Sunday, March 10 v 2 Cockeye ~11:00am CBS] (1 Viewer)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Why have basketball coaches gotten so terrible at last possessions? We had the ball with 30 seconds left in a tie game and waited till 9 seconds to call timeout and then didn't get a good shot off.

If you're going to call timeout you need to do it at 15-20 to give yourselves time to set up your play.
Just a terrible last play

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why have basketball coaches gotten so terrible at last possessions? We had the ball with 30 seconds left in a tie game and waited till 9 seconds to call timeout and then didn't get a good shot off.

If you're going to call timeout you need to do it at 15-20 to give yourselves time to set up your play.
It's funny that the entire sport is way overcoached college on down and yet 98% of coaches have shit tier end of game stuff

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's funny that the entire sport is way overcoached college on down and yet 98% of coaches have shit tier end of game stuff
Exactly. They discuss these types of decisions in middle school..

Girls played their hearts out and EASILY the more likable players and coaches.

Cockeye is just a bunch of whiny bitches.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
It would be fantastic to see them get knocked out early
I'd be surprised if they go very far. Something is off with that team.

In reality, it seems we play as more of a cohesive team where everyone likes each other. It wouldn't surprise me if Clark isn't even that well-liked by her teammates. Being well-liked doesn't really matter if you're a good leader, but her body language is terrible. It just seems like she's a cog in the wheel vs. someone that leads by example. Just my .02 cents.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Some will say losing to CC22 in the B1G CCG is the greatest Husker athletic accomplishment of the century…

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I will be glad when tournament is over and we never have to hear from flopper again

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds