Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

B1G runs a budget deficit for 3-consecutive years (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I blame Cockeye and Rutgers. Let’s kick them out.

Cockeyes want to kick us out because we've sucked in football - which a BS, passive aggressive parroting of some in their fanbase. So you're right, let's blame them.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
You refer to it as work, and I refer to it as being productive.

Some leaders blame Covid for both less productivity and less revenue. However, it's a challenge to maintain revenue levels with less productivity; especially when you factor in inflation. I hire people with Masters and Doctorates degrees only, and an alarming number have decided to work on-call in a medical setting. You wonder how people pay their bills.

At any rate, the B1G runs a budget deficit.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
You refer to it as work, and I refer to it as being productive.

Some leaders blame Covid for both less productivity and less revenue. However, it's a challenge to maintain revenue levels with less productivity; especially when you factor in inflation. I hire people with Masters and Doctorates degrees only, and an alarming number have decided to work on-call in a medical setting. You wonder how people pay their bills.

At any rate, the B1G runs a budget deficit.
I don’t worry about all the rich folk on here BS! Gotta be more wealth per capita than Regency

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds