Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

April Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We will have to go to our double top secret insider in Montana @tman87 for a breakdown on this kid

LOL, no clue. Don't follow MT high school sports much honestly, and have been out of state (working in Nebraska) for over 2 months. Actually spent dang near half of the last 3 years working back in NE (family reasons mostly), but winters in MT are brutal for a contractor/builder working outdoors.

I am moving out of MT this year actually. 22 year run in MT, but it looks like that run is over. Imma bout to move down to the FL Keys.... which is polar opposite of MT, but I have already been down there several times, 3 weeks in January working. Sometimes it is time for a big change, and this is that time for me.

So I am no help on any MT kids or recruiting. If I had knowledge I would share it on MT players!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
LOL, no clue. Don't follow MT high school sports much honestly, and have been out of state (working in Nebraska) for over 2 months. Actually spent dang near half of the last 3 years working back in NE (family reasons mostly), but winters in MT are brutal for a contractor/builder working outdoors.

I am moving out of MT this year actually. 22 year run in MT, but it looks like that run is over. Imma bout to move down to the FL Keys.... which is polar opposite of MT, but I have already been down there several times, 3 weeks in January working. Sometimes it is time for a big change, and this is that time for me.

So I am no help on any MT kids or recruiting. If I had knowledge I would share it on MT players!
Well thanks for nothing, as usual.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

I knew you were unhappy with life in MT, but from there to Key West is one helluva reset button to push. Best of luck to you on the transition, amigo.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I knew you were unhappy with life in MT, but from there to Key West is one helluva reset button to push. Best of luck to you on the transition, amigo.

Thanks LHR. Some things in my life needed changing. I have been to the Keys several times, and loved it there. Have family that moved there last year, and even for business reasons, the opportunities there are significantly better than Montana. I think this is a life change that will be good overall, but as always leaving somewhere a person has lived for over 2 decades, there will be some things one misses. Lot's to zip up in MT before a final move can be done, but at this point it is looking about 90% likely it should happen yet this calendar year.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
That's a sweet purse
the hangover GIF

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
So Keylan Abrams is now no longer visiting and also apparently no longer considering Nebraska.

This recruiting class will be very interesting to see shake out. Win 9-10 games and things should work out fine.

He put out a tweet last night saying he was longer visiting but he deleted it soon after. I was hoping it was just a misunderstanding.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds