Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

April Recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Faux n G should give out free subscriptions for a month for the giant case of blue balls they served up with Raiola. He’s so N he refuses to commit and cancelled his spring game visit! Dom did what was needed to keep Donny in a job for another year!
Don’t look now boys the Cockeye loving Pickle Smoochers duck is back in full quacktastic glory!

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Faux n G should give out free subscriptions for a month for the giant case of blue balls they served up with Raiola. He’s so N he refuses to commit and cancelled his spring game visit! Dom did what was needed to keep Donny in a job for another year!
The fact you've lurked this long just to pop up now to take a shot at G again (after you disappeared when he was right last time) is nearly as pathetic as Scott Frosts attempt at coaching in P5.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The fact you've lurked this long just to pop up now to take a shot at G again (after you disappeared when he was right last time) is nearly as pathetic as Scott Frosts attempt at coaching in P5.
Shot at G? You’re charmin soft. Probably a Biden voter. They had me banned from posting until like 4 days ago when my name was brought up on here.

Now i’ll throw one out every now and again to piss idiots like you off who are ready to crown Rhule king when his record is 0-0. I’m standing by my stance that #2ndChoice was the better option and derpy Turd blew it. Bye bye now.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Shot at G? You’re charmin soft. Probably a Biden voter. They had me banned from posting until like 4 days ago when my name was brought up on here.

Now i’ll throw one out every now and again to piss idiots like you off who are ready to crown Rhule king when his record is 0-0. I’m standing by my stance that #2ndChoice was the better option and derpy Turd blew it. Bye bye now.
Animated GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

More pathetic by the post.

Some offense.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll give you a free month if you promise to stop posting stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds