Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Apparently Dayton Raiola can throw the football too (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
He’s actually already slimmed down a lot. Seems like he’s been 210 lbs since 7th grade but has added about 6 inches. Saw something where they project him to be 6’3” when he’s done growing. If he stretches to 6’3” and doesn’t put on more than 20 lbs in the process he’ll look exactly like Dylan.

They should both be extremely durable as pocket passers. Chronic injuries seem to happen more when you have a kid with a 180 lb frame who bulks up to 220. If you have a 220 pound frame and trim the fat into muscle, you’re gonna be way more durable just based on bone density and the strength of connective tissue alone.

There’s a reason I recommend puppies be on full feed from 6-14 weeks after weening. That’s when they are setting the foundation for their frame. Their adult bone density will be ~20% higher then a similar puppy who was portion fed during the same time frame. Baby fat is great as it promotes a stronger muscular-skeletal system.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
The Pillsbury Throw Boy.
ghostbusters stay puff GIF

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member

This could really be the start of another dynasty if these guys pan out. The next 6-7 years could have quality QB play that will attract other top talent through both HS recruiting and the portal.

Last edited:

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
I didn't expect to learn something today
He’s actually already slimmed down a lot. Seems like he’s been 210 lbs since 7th grade but has added about 6 inches. Saw something where they project him to be 6’3” when he’s done growing. If he stretches to 6’3” and doesn’t put on more than 20 lbs in the process he’ll look exactly like Dylan.

They should both be extremely durable as pocket passers. Chronic injuries seem to happen more when you have a kid with a 180 lb frame who bulks up to 220. If you have a 220 pound frame and trim the fat into muscle, you’re gonna be way more durable just based on bone density and the strength of connective tissue alone.

There’s a reason I recommend puppies be on full feed from 6-14 weeks after weening. That’s when they are setting the foundation for their frame. Their adult bone density will be ~20% higher then a similar puppy who was portion fed during the same time frame. Baby fat is great as it promotes a stronger muscular-skeletal system.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dayton was also 15 in that video and he's a big kid. Dylan used to be a little more round too I want to say. Let's see what happens, he hit a big growth spurt so I imagine he leaned out since that film.
But I want a hefty lefty 😞

Jodatty

Bench Warmer
Dayton has better follow through in his motion more consistent. Dylan short arms it more. Right now from highlight videos only, Dylan has more angles he throws from, a little more fluid. My experience is as a fan and taking my son to tons of QB camps all over the west coast when he was in high school. Dylan has it between the ears. I think he is one of the most college ready QB's coming out of high school since Trevor Lawrence. Really excited to see how he puts it together at the next level.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds