Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone selling 2 tickets for Friday?

I am selling 2 in East Balcony 209 for $275/ticket. Face is $310.
pawn-pawn-star.gif

I’ll take them, if you don’t go.
I'm waiting to get an answer from my brother. He's working on a home project, so his whole kitchen is tore up. My wife isn't a big fan of night games. One friend has to work, the other has went to the 1st three games. My son and I just went to CU.

So....Dear Facebook - the prospects look about 50/50 that I'll sell. Stay tuned.

I am selling 2 in East Balcony 209 for $275/ticket. Face is $310.
I used to have season tickets in East Balcony 110, before they made the upgrades. Had to get rid of them because I travel too much for my kids' basketball tournaments in the fall and couldn't give the tickets away!

I used to have season tickets in East Balcony 110, before they made the upgrades. Had to get rid of them because I travel too much for my kids' basketball tournaments in the fall and couldn't give the tickets away!
I will be migrating to West or East club next year 100%.

I'm a little late on here, but I am also looking for 2 ticket (preferably for less than $275 a ticket) if anyone ends up needing to get rid of a couple.

I'm using my tickets FWIW. So not for sale this week, but will come back and offer them in the future.

I go to probably 3-4 games annually on average, but have been to the 200th sellout, 300th sellout and now the 400th sellout.

Watched the 100th consecutive sellout on TV when I was 12 years old against Penn State in September 1979. Poetic that Rhule is our coach for the 400th sellout. All I remember is that it was hot AF that day in 79.

So now that I've mentioned this, I'm sure you'll hear the Rhule/PSU connection on the radio this week. Ha ha!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back