Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone have a Peleton? (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Animated GIF

But in all seriousness, buy it! And I have an extra car for you. You know how to write shit off, Jimbo!
I need a car for the 16 yo. What is it? You could load up the rower and drive the car to me. Visit some friends and/or family you have here in NE and then fly home.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I need a car for the 16 yo. What is it? You could load up the rower and drive the car to me. Visit some friends and/or family you have here in NE and then fly home.
The rower ain’t fitting in this car. 2007 Infiniti G35. Only 38k miles, and in great shape. Wife just barely drives it. After 5 years of me prodding her to sell, she finally agreed.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The rower ain’t fitting in this car. 2007 Infiniti G35. Only 38k miles, and in great shape. Wife just barely drives it. After 5 years of me prodding her to sell, she finally agreed.
That's probably more hp than I'd want the 16 yo to have. He's a terrible driver.

Loomie21

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
As a Tonal owner, I have been following this. The thing is a freaking beast as far as taking up room. So far, haven't seen anything that's convinced me that this would be a better option than Tonal.
Do you use the programed workouts or make up your own? I've been home and using mine again for 3 weeks now. I started a program but now have started creating my own workouts and have been enjoying that.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Do you use the programed workouts or make up your own? I've been home and using mine again for 3 weeks now. I started a program but now have started creating my own workouts and have been enjoying that.

I switch back and forth. Have found some programs that I really like, but have also created some custom ones for myself. I also had Coach Jackson put together a 16 week program for me as well, which is super tough, but I really enjoy. I also found a reddit subgroup where people share plans that they've purchased (non-Tonal) that I've manipulated to make work for the Tonal.

Loomie21

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I switch back and forth. Have found some programs that I really like, but have also created some custom ones for myself. I also had Coach Jackson put together a 16 week program for me as well, which is super tough, but I really enjoy. I also found a reddit subgroup where people share plans that they've purchased (non-Tonal) that I've manipulated to make work for the Tonal.
Is coach Jackson's through the Tonal or did you have to create the custom workouts yourself?

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nice, I didn't realize they could do that. Does that cost much extra?

I think he took some heat from doing well it on his own, as he asked us to not talk about it in their forums on Facebook. It definitely wasn't cheap, as he has his own app and also puts together a nutritional plan for you as well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds