Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alabama basketball player charged with capital murder (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Holy shit.

I know the basketball team didn’t do anything wrong here, but I think we need to remove Alabama’s National Championships from the last ten years and put a bowl ban on their football team until Saban retires, just to make sure.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Apparently he shoots 1s
awkward matt stone GIF

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
apparently because tempers were hot after the young woman didn't want to talk to him. pretty senseless reason to ruin numerous lives.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I guess they're going to pretend a guy who was asked to bring a gun to a location that a murder was committed shouldn't have entertained the possibility that a crime was going to be committed
How was he supposed to know that he was going to kill someone with the gun!!! - Bama fans

The text Miles sent to Miller is pretty indicative that Miles was going to use it. And it was what, 1:30 in the morning? Bama fans are being delusional on twitter.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
How was he supposed to know that he was going to kill someone with the gun!!! - Bama fans

The text Miles sent to Miller is pretty indicative that Miles was going to use it. And it was what, 1:30 in the morning? Bama fans are being delusional on twitter.
Bama fans are beyond ridic

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds