Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ads (2 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If you call me Dean one more time I'm going to have to film myself dunking over a goal post so that you can see that my hops are much greater.
Fuck…you win…I want to give this comment the “Deab”, “unnecessary gayness”, “do it” and several others but I’m stuck with one.

That goal post dunk and the one where he play punches that other media dude….man what a fuckin goober

Mahomo

Bench Warmer
The ads were slightly annoying on dark mode, but on light mode they’re barely noticeable. Thanks for not making them suck too much

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett you should make the ads suck more in order to bully the non-elite
When I first turned them on in Google Adsense, I just selected “auto ads” and let Google do whatever. It was terrible. A huge pop up from the top, when you clicked a thread you had to go through a pop up window first, ads everywhere all over the page. I thought about leaving it just to see the reactions lol

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like they're doing their job on search history.
Ding Dong Dancing GIF by Ding Dong I'm Gay

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I've got ads all over the fucking place...top of the screen, in-between posts, popping up when I click into new threads...

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just turned ads off completely. Sorry about that, I’ll figure out what happened so that it doesn’t again

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds