Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ads (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey guys,

I'm sure free members have already noticed, but I had to add some hopefully small and unobtrusive ads to the main page. Please let me know if they are too large or too annoying. Costs to run the site have shot way up, and I also would like to start paying guys like @kenyanfeline or @Black Dean or @alt f4 or anyone else that is contributing to the content and I thought this might be a way to take us from being stable to being profitable.

Paid/elite members should not see any ads, but let me know if you do for some reason!

I hope this doesn't piss anyone off. If you are angry please let me know :love:

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
cant-see-shit-laughing.gif

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Hey guys,

I'm sure free members have already noticed, but I had to add some hopefully small and unobtrusive ads to the main page. Please let me know if they are too large or too annoying. Costs to run the site have shot way up, and I also would like to start paying guys like @kenyanfeline or @Black Dean or @alt f4 or anyone else that is contributing to the content and I thought this might be a way to take us from being stable to being profitable.

Paid/elite members should not see any ads, but let me know if you do for some reason!

I hope this doesn't piss anyone off. If you are angry please let me know :love:
Garrett...you do a great job. I was wondering, though...It seems like you left me off the "I would like to start paying..." list.

I have been here for like 6 fucking months now (LONG time), pay for my membership, and contribute a LOT of OUTsider knowledge. Everyone always wants to pay the Insidehers, but what about us schmucks who blatantly admit not knowing shit but STILL come up with takes to keep this site fighting?

Just would be nice to be appreciated, monetarily.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds