Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

AD search discussion thread (1 Viewer)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
The real problem is that we’ve clearly got authority and power brokers that are hard to work with. Whatever their agendas are, they are making everyone bend to their will. And it’s clearly created an untenable situation. Ted left. Now Turd. These people are going to keep driving UNL to the same result. It feels like we’re becoming the Washington Redskins under Snyder. Guy was willing to spend all his money but the culture he purveyed eliminated any chance at success.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Dead inside. I'm sure Rhule will be looking to get out of town next. What a fucking disaster.
I’m sure Rhule will be uneasy, but I would also imagine - no matter what he says publicly - he is not happy with Turd.

He’s all for his guys getting better jobs. I’m not sure he likes his boss telling him he’s here for the long haul and signing a long-term contract with that understanding, only to have the boss quit one season in.

Turd did not make a lot of friends in the area today.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I hate to say it but this news has me feeling truly perplexed. Just when you think Nebraska is pulling itself out of despair this happens.

If and when Rhule leaves then I am probably going to find a new hobby. College football is and college sports in general are just ridiculous right now.

How the fuck do you bail on your Alma Mater like that and if you had good reason then something is terribly wrong.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Turd leaving sucks and he’s dead to me and I wish nothing but terrible things to Texas ATM. He can fuck himself.

The dude basically wanted to hand pick his next boss. Zero other employees anywhere in the public or private sector get to do that, ever. If they even suggested it they’d get laughed out of the room.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hate to say it but this news has me feeling truly perplexed. Just when you think Nebraska is pulling itself out of despair this happens.

If and when Rhule leaves then I am probably going to find a new hobby. College football is and college sports in general are just ridiculous right now.

How the fuck do you bail on your Alma Mater like that and if you had good reason then something is terribly wrong.
The Simulation:126,566,322

Nebraska: 0

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds