Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Active Shooter - Westroads Mall

I feel like that mall is the most dangerous place in america

I feel like that mall is the most dangerous place in america
Pretty sad cause the theatre there has awesome seats. Golf galaxy used to be legit and Dicks Sporting Goods is always solid. Honestly doesn’t even feel like a safe area to be in anymore

If you had to grade their decision making on a scale from 1-10...
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

If you had to grade their decision making on a scale from 1-10...
What Faux said: not great, Bob. But I honestly expected the "perps" to be older - no idea why. I was just taken back by how young they are to be toting pistols and shooting people at public malls. Something is very, very wrong with our culture.

Last edited:
What Faux said: not great, Bob. But I honestly expected the "perps" to be older - no idea why. I was just taken back by how young they are to be toting pistols and shooting people at public malls. Something is very, very wrong with our culture.
I saw a special on L.A. gangs and it was stunning how young some were. One M.O. of the gangs was to have the young guys, like 14-15 year olds, do shootings because if caught they'd be treated as juveniles by the courts and would be back on the street on their 18th birthday. 14 year old sociopaths cold as ice who have already seen a lifetime of violence. You couldn't pay me enough to be an LAPD cop in Rampart or Crenshaw Division.

I saw a special on L.A. gangs and it was stunning how young some were. One M.O. of the gangs was to have the young guys, like 14-15 year olds, do shootings because if caught they'd be treated as juveniles by the courts and would be back on the street on their 18th birthday. 14 year old sociopaths cold as ice who have already seen a lifetime of violence. You couldn't pay me enough to be an LAPD cop in Rampart or Crenshaw Division.
That's messed up, but actually pretty smart on the gang leader's part. And there aren't enough "Benjamins" available to do that job in today's political climate. No way, no how. But I'm glad (most of them) they're out there and dealing with the worst aspects of human behavior so I don't have to.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back