Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

A billion dollars is going to be deposited into your account on Friday at 5:00 p.m. What will you do with the money? (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Pretty simple really. Pay off remaining debt. Set my family up for life. Invest.

Then buy a sweet ass lot and build in Kauai. Basically disappear from the Earth with my family, enjoy life...golf a lot, sex up the wife a lot, and travel a lot. The End.

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’d pay everyone at work to quit instantly with me, even the ones I don’t like. The few that I absolutely hate would be screwed because they wouldn’t get shit.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Buy a golf course and make it immaculate. Only let my friends, family, and TPB play. Slow play will not be tolerated.

I will immediately double any NIL offer Pickle Smoochers offers to ensure that no player worth a shit ever plays for that disgusting university ever again.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
1. Invest 40%
2. Donate 20%
3. Buy a few thousand acres in Colorado and build a ranch house. On the same land build a recovery center for vets with PTSD to come and hunt, fish, ride horses, kayak, and rock climb.
4. The rest of it on hookers and cocaine

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Pretty simple really. Pay off remaining debt. Set my family up for life. Invest.

Then buy a sweet ass lot and build in Kauai. Basically disappear from the Earth with my family, enjoy life...golf a lot, sex up the wife a lot, and travel a lot. The End.
You forgot get new better wife or gf

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
1. Buy 100 acres in Western Nebraska somewhere, build a West Omaha like home

2. New-ish Ford Powerstroke, a couple trailers

3. Pay all family debt off

4. Hire some workers, run cattle and bale hay till I die

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do an ayahuasca retreat.
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds