Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

93.7 The Ticket (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
What has happened to this radio station? Sip and Jake are the only ones I can stand anymore. It's more Jake dragging Sip through the show. DP has screwed up that radio station.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
What has happened to this radio station? Sip and Jake are the only ones I can stand anymore. It's more Jake dragging Sip through the show. DP has screwed up that radio station.

It has gotten pretty bad. I get wanting to have ex Husker athletes on, but it seems like a lot of it is just talking about "the old days" and not really contributing anything else. Some of the guys are just down right difficult to listen to.

GBRfr

Cornerback
Elite Member
I’ve never heard a host more full of himself than DP, he’s just brutal to listen to. His intro is as cringe as it gets. the station sounds like it’s just former athletes paired with interns.

I was surprised to hear they were upgrading their offices so they must be making money at least.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I never hear AM 590 talked about. Is this a thing amongst Husker fans? Appear to have zero insider info and literally only talk about the news. How are they perceived by the experts of this board?

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Agree. Started this season - felt like I was attending a team reunion. Absolute homers. Cannot stand listening to them

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I never hear AM 590 talked about. Is this a thing amongst Husker fans? Appear to have zero insider info and literally only talk about the news. How are they perceived by the experts of this board?
Hail Varsity Radio has Clausborne. What bigger insider do you need?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds