Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

49ers (3 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Or... And here me out... They played a really good team and lost by 3 in overtime which happens.

All 3 losses are against QBs that are either the goat or trending to be and that Falcons team had no business being up 28.
No shit. Most teams in the league would love to have him as their head coach. Andy Reid was a so called choker for 20 plus years before he got Mahomes.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Andy was 1 for 5 in NFC Champ Games, and the one he won he lost in the SB. Right?
That sounds right. It’s funny how good coaches get the shit they do. Tom Osborne was also a choker until the 90s. Shanahan is a very good coach, but in the NFL you typically need the stud qb to get to the top and stay there. Reid is a very good coach, but if he didn’t have Mahomes he would still be considered a choker.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
I think Andy was 1 for 5 in NFC Champ Games, and the one he won he lost in the SB. Right?
Yep and when Philly fired him I was definitely laughing my ass off at them.

I will ALWAYS take the coach that will get you to the game, even if he doesn't win it. Still a damn good coach.

It's not like the 9ers choked yesterday, they just lost to a team a lot of teams lose to. It happens. Choking is when they don't show up at all which wasn't the case.

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
Yep and when Philly fired him I was definitely laughing my ass off at them.

I will ALWAYS take the coach that will get you to the game, even if he doesn't win it. Still a damn good coach.

It's not like the 9ers choked yesterday, they just lost to a team a lot of teams lose to. It happens. Choking is when they don't show up at all which wasn't the case.
The biggest choke job was taking the ball first in OT.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds