Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

3 big visitors this weekend (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
weather reporter fail GIF

Herbie

Quarterback
Neyor getting almost no run at Texas this year is concerning. I know they've got 3 NFL guys but he seems like a risk. Now Banks on the other hand we should back up the Brinks truck for.
Guess I need the Banks hype explained.
Put up decent stats in 22 as a #3 wr with Hartman at QB. Now as a #1 WR passing stats went down and he put up similar production as in 22.
Yards per catch was incredibly mid at 11.2

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Guess I need the Banks hype explained.
Put up decent stats in 22 as a #3 wr with Hartman at QB. Now as a #1 WR passing stats went down and he put up similar production as in 22.
Yards per catch was incredibly mid at 11.2
Banks and Neyor are experienced receivers with big bodies who have put up better-than-decent stats at one point in their careers. Nebraska currently has a 190 lb freshman and a 160 lb freshman who have talent but have yet to truly produce and could barely get off the line in press coverage. The coaches must believe that Banks and Neyor can get back to their previous production with the arm talent Raiola provides.

Trey Palmer had 41 receptions for 458 yds and 3 TDs and averaged 11 yds per catch over a 3 year period at LSU. Should we not have taken him?

Until Nebraska starts winning, it will be hard to pull the 5 star WR transfers because the best guys want to go to the Ohio States and Georgias of the world where they can compete for a championship. So we have to take on what some might consider projects. . . for now.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds