Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

... (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
You won't see me at any McCook games. Although I did entertain the idea of heading about an hour north of McCook...but the wife wasn't exactly in favor of it.

sleeping giant (as long as they keep blocking another high school from being built)

sort of like how GI senior high would be a power if they never allowed GI NW to be built

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
1. Bought a brand new hotel in Bellevue from Pinnacle Bank. (as I used to preach on the MB, dudes got over leveraged and a dip in the market tanked them)

2. PPP Loans are a hilarious way to steal from the Federal Government.

3. My wife, my baby and I all got Covid. Worst part was no smell or taste. (and no smoking heaters during) All of us are fine.

4. Wife has treated/been the Doc for 250+ patients with Covid. Northwest Kansas got smashed. @Woodrow F Call as my witness.

5. WE MOVED BACK TO NEBRASKA BIITCHES 308 LIFE. (McCook)
Welcome back GiaH.

If you don't mind the ask, how many cents on the dollar were you able to negotiate on the Bellevue property? We are hearing 20 to 35% discounts on midscale hotel properties from appraisers but frankly, very few actual sales in our market to know. I work at an Indiana/Michigan regional bank with a fairly small hotel portfolio. So many operators seem to still be in wait and see mode and still living off deferrals, PPP and SBA payment relief.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
You won't see me at any McCook games. Although I did entertain the idea of heading about an hour north of McCook...but the wife wasn't exactly in favor of it.
I can’t blame her. My buddy is the OC at North Platte. I’m assuming that was your destination.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
for the past 2 years I have lived in a place that makes the HTRS area look like Omaha

but now I've moved to the big City... Idk if I'll be making that drive anytime soon unless there is a funeral or the Maze brothers turn into the Coen brothers

Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-6-21-48-AM.png
Damn, well glad to have you back in the state. McCook is dope!

Went and saw La Flemme at the festival in Omaha. They’re damn good and getting better. Ty Sells had a small role and lost my shit when I saw him lol.

When you make it back, let me know!

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Welcome back GiaH.

If you don't mind the ask, how many cents on the dollar were you able to negotiate on the Bellevue property? We are hearing 20 to 35% discounts on midscale hotel properties from appraisers but frankly, very few actual sales in our market to know. I work at an Indiana/Michigan regional bank with a fairly small hotel portfolio. So many operators seem to still be in wait and see mode and still living off deferrals, PPP and SBA payment relief.

50% because we had cash in hand (6m) and if the bank continued to hold the property it would have its TIF revoked and be liable for the total abated property taxes (plus interest)

I used to get made fun of on the MB for saying how my BILs and I had been hoarding money since 2014. Kept our powder dry but ran out quick, that was almost everything the 3 of us had saved over 6 years

sexmonster

Linebacker
50% because we had cash in hand (6m) and if the bank continued to hold the property it would have its TIF revoked and be liable for the total abated property taxes (plus interest)

I used to get made fun of on the MB for saying how my BILs and I had been hoarding money since 2014. Kept our powder dry but ran out quick, that was almost everything the 3 of us had saved over 6 years
Look at this guy...coming back and teaching me a great phrase right out the chute.

Jake-Gyllenhall-Point-and-Laugh-Nightcrawler.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Glad yore ok and hangin’ in there, GiaH. Very happy to know that the “rumor” that Corn posted was wrong......

Welcome back to Nebraska.

(BBTown Bomber)

I’m alive, unlike Chad’s President.

France has got to be laughing. (Chad kicked out the French Foreign Legion base that was in Chad for over 200 years)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds