Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2024 predictions

8-4. A few disappointing losses to get started (likely CU) but they get rolling midway through the year.

I think it has gotten lost the importance of getting Deshon Singleton back. Without looking at the stats if I remember right, he was our leading tackler after first four games before going down on the first series against Michigan. He wore a single digit number and was all over the field against Minnesota. If he can get back to that after injury I think he is poised to have a hell of a year.

Want so badly to get my hopes up but have just simply been hurt too many times before. Give me a win against Colorado and Cockeye and let the chips fall where they may, and I would say that would shape out to be a damn good year.

I don't care what the QB depth chart looks like so long as Haarberg doesn't take a snap all year.

I think it has gotten lost the importance of getting Deshon Singleton back. Without looking at the stats if I remember right, he was our leading tackler after first four games before going down on the first series against Michigan. He wore a single digit number and was all over the field against Minnesota. If he can get back to that after injury I think he is poised to have a hell of a year.

Want so badly to get my hopes up but have just simply been hurt too many times before. Give me a win against Colorado and Cockeye and let the chips fall where they may, and I would say that would shape out to be a damn good year.

I don't care what the QB depth chart looks like so long as Haarberg doesn't take a snap all year.
Remember Blake bell at OU how he became the belldozer?

Make Heninrich the Haargrader or

Remember Blake bell at OU how he became the belldozer?

Make Heninrich the Haargrader or
Everyone talks about doing that with him or making him a tight end. Fact of the matter is the guy's lateral quickness is so bad that if he was standing on train tracks with a train barreling towards him and all he had to take one step to the side he would be dead meat.

Short yardage? How about 4 & 1 our second drive against Michigan near the red zone, didn't get it which effectively ended the game right there (not saying had we gotten it would we have been in the game or won).

Run the option with him? He was too scared to pitch the ball last year.

What does he do well? He is fast as hell in a straight line but unfortunately those don't come often in football. Only the early games against scrubs last year where you saw him pop off.

Everyone talks about doing that with him or making him a tight end. Fact of the matter is the guy's lateral quickness is so bad that if he was standing on train tracks with a train barreling towards him and all he had to take one step to the side he would be dead meat.

Short yardage? How about 4 & 1 our second drive against Michigan near the red zone, didn't get it which effectively ended the game right there (not saying had we gotten it would we have been in the game or won).

What does he do well? He is fast as hell in a straight line but unfortunately those don't come often in football. Only the early games against scrubs last year where you saw him pop off.
He's an above average runner for the QB position but not a good enough runner to warrant touches especially since he's one of the top fumblers in college football

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern Cockeye - W
Illinois - W
@ Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@ Indiana - L
@ Ohio State - L
UCLA - W
@ USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@ Cockeye - L

8-4 regular season. I think the program is still learning how to win and the will be on a streak going into Indiana game and get a little overconfident and it burns them. Carriker OCCASIONALLY has a few points I agree with and I think he’s right here first we have to learn how to win then learn how to handle winning. So that’s why I think we get off to a hot start in the first half of the season then stumble a little down the stretch with the tougher half of the schedule. Only time I think there is a potential for us getting blown out is at USC. I don’t think Ohio state blows us out at home and good chance it’s a night game if we only have 1 loss, so we give them a scare but just not quite enough to win.

Raiola will look very good first season but still has some freshmen issues and turns the ball over a little more than we would like but nothing close to what we have been used too.

As for CU game, I think we handle that game by the beginning of 4th quarter. Not necessarily because we will be that good but they will be that bad.

TW leaves for a head coaching job and Butler goes back to NFL for a DC job after just one season here leaving Rhule without his “DC in waiting” and we go poach Syracuse DC again for Robinson.

Let’s cut the bullshit, it’s past midnight and I’ve been off work for 2 weeks and I’m still drunk and getting back to work tomorrow.

What’s Nebraskas record in 2024

Official projected depth chart. If you disagree get fucked. DB backups are a dumpster fire. Good the old db coach liked to fuck. Special teams give zero shits about. Don’t let the team kick or punt. Just let Barney return kicks.

QB
1. Dylan Raiola
2. Jalyn Gramstad
3. Daniel Kaelin

RB
1a. Emmet Johnson
1b. Dante Dowdell
1c. Gabe Ervin
4. Rahmir Johnson

FB
Dead

TE
1. Thomas Fidone
2. Carter Nelson(not list at wr but will play everywhere)
3. Nate Boerkircher

WR X
1. Jahmal Banks
2. Jacori Barney
3. ISG

WR Z
1. Isaiah Neyor
2. Malachi Coleman
3. Janiran Bonner

Slot
1. Jaylen Lloyd
2. Jaidyn Doss
3. Alex Bullock

LT
1. Teddy Prochaza
2. Grant Brix

LG
Micah Mazzuca
2. Henry Luto

C
1. Ben Scott
2. Sam Sledge

RG
1. Justin Evans-Jenkins
2. Turner Corchran

RT
1. Bryce Benhartt
2. Tyler Knaak

DE
1. Ty Robinson
2. Elijah Jeudy

NT
1. Nash Hutmacher
2. Riley Van Poppel

DE
1. Cam Lenhardt
2. Jimari Butler

Jack
1. Princewill
2. MJ Sherman
3. Willis McGahee

MLB
1. Javin Wright
2. Stefon Thompson
3. Dylan Rodgers

WLB
1. John Bullock
2. Mikai Gbayor
3. Vincent Shavers

CB
1. Tommi Hill
2. Dwight Buttle
3. Brice Turner

SS
1. Issac Gifford
2. Deshon Singletob
3. Rex Guthrie

FS
1. Marques Bufford
2. D’Andre Barnes
3. Jeremiah Charles

CB
1. Mario Bufford
2. Ceyair Wright
3. Bly Hill

NB
1. SmallHog
2. Kobe Bretz
3. Rodger Gradney

UTEP - WIN
Colorado - WIN
Northern Cockeye - WIN
Illinois - WIN
@ Purdue - WIN
Rutgers - WIN
@ Indiana - WIN
@ Ohio State - loss
UCLA - WIN
@ USC - loss
Wisconsin - WIN
@ Cockeye - WIN

DONE DEAL BOSS GO FUCKIN BET IT
QB
1 - Raiola
2 - Haarberg OR Gramstad OR Kaelin

RB
1 - EJohnson
2 - RJohnson
3 - Ervin Jr OR Dowdell

TE
1 - Fidone
2 - Boerkircher
3 - Lindenmeyer OR Nelson

LT
1 - Prochazka
2 - Gottula

LG
1 - Evans Jenkins OR Corcoran
2 - Taumua

C
1 - Scott
2 - Sledge OR Evans-Jenkins

RG
1 - Lutovski OR Mazzccua
2 - Taumua

RT
1 - Benhart
2 - Knaak
3 - Brix

DE
1 - Robinson
2 - Jeudy

NG
1 - Hutmacher
2 - Van Poppel
3 - Carroll-Jackson

DE
1 - Butler OR Lenhardt
2 - Lefotue OR Wilhite

JACK
1 - Umanmiellen OR Gbayor
2 - Sherman OR Noonan

ILB
1 - Bullock
2 - Thompson

ILB
1 - Wright OR Gbayor
2 - Stenger OR Shavers

CB
1 - THill
2 - Bootle

S
1 - Singleton
2 - Bretz

S
1 - Marques Buford OR Hartzog
2 - Stewart

Rov
1 - Gifford
2 - Bretz

CB
1 - CWright OR BHill OR Hartzog

Gottula is probably going to be on the 2 deep depth chart somewhere.

Nelson will play but not ahead of Boerkircher for a while.

If Ervin is healthy and stays healthy, he will get the most carries in 2024. That is a pretty big of.

8-4 or 9-3. Just Beat CU I will be happy with 7-5. If we lose to CU we better beat several teams later in the year we are not supposed to beat.

UTEP - W 38-13
Colorado - W 35-27
Northern Cockeye - W 45-17
Illinois W 24-17
@ Purdue W 31-14
Rutgers l 27-24
@ Indiana W 38-14
@ Ohio State L 21-38
UCLA W 38-17
@ USC L 28-35
Wisconsin W 24-14
@ Cockeye L 21-17

I was supremely confident we would beat those cuck dipshits the last 3 times and here we are. I'm not ready to get hurt like that again.
tom hardy film GIF

Still no way we lose to a shitty Colorado team at night in memorial stadium. Place will be rocking.
Just be ready for a fight, man. Their strength is our weakness. We sacked them 10 times last year and they won by 20+! I bet I could count on one hand how many times 10 sacks by a team losing by 20+ has happened in college football history before.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back