Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Herbie’s Hangout 2023 Preview: Wide Receiver (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think he started fall camp a little nicked up but we might we see something out of Demetrius Bell this year. He has good size and was the second highest ranked WR we signed after Coleman; he was a 4 star in Rivals. Last summer Rivals had him ranked #220 player in the country - he had offers from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Penn St, Michigan, Florida St, among many others, McGuire spoke highly of him in early July.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
247 said yesterday that Bell was still in a yellow jersey yesterday

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Need to recruit them slow, white Midwest WRs so we don’t have to worry about them gettin’ hurt in dem practices.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Need to recruit them slow, white Midwest WRs so we don’t have to worry about them gettin’ hurt in dem practices.

No Alex Bullock mention sso. Consider me disappoint not covering one of the main contributors this year.
Getting-out-of-here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
I’m not sure some of the Coleman criticisms are entirely fair. He posted the indoor 4.3 40m time on February 22nd, and then later got injured in the first week of track, electing to sit out his senior track season after that. I also think it’s a bit of a leap in logic to state he was at spring ball to get attention. If there is something they’re fine, but mischaracterizing a sequence of events and reading into his motivations seems misplaced to me.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not sure some of the Coleman criticisms are entirely fair. He posted the indoor 4.3 40m time on February 22nd, and then later got injured in the first week of track, electing to sit out his senior track season after that. I also think it’s a bit of a leap in logic to state he was at spring ball to get attention. If there is something they’re fine, but mischaracterizing a sequence of events and reading into his motivations seems misplaced to me.
I think there's some truth to this. He had some issues last year during football and he was such a huge talent in Lincoln the microscope is a little bigger than normal. He doesn't have this many stories without some truth but with his past people are going to jump to a negative conclusion first.

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
I think there's some truth to this. He had some issues last year during football and he was such a huge talent in Lincoln the microscope is a little bigger than normal. He doesn't have this many stories without some truth but with his past people are going to jump to a negative conclusion first.
Yeah and I respect SSO and his analysis. I am just apprehensive to buy smoke and fire heuristic when juan was involved in the smoke. He may very well have red flags and need to suck it up I’m just respectfully pushing back until we know more or more is shared regarding his character/toughness.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds